CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer, Day 1

I got up way too early for my first day off. I got a lot done, but not everything on my list. I'm not quitting for the night, but I thought I would update. So far I have...

* put up yard work stuff

* washed clothes (four loads)
* folded clothes (about 8 loads-at least!)
* hung up clothes (the same eight loads)
* get clothes off dining room table :) This is where I "lay flat to dry"
* water peace lily that Ryan's parents gave me
* wash dishes
* clean off kitchen counters
* clean out refrigerator
* wash sheets
* make bed
* clean shower (guest bathroom, not mine though)
* clean toilet (guest bathroom)
* clean sink (guest bathroom)
* vacuumed the ENTIRE HOUSE!

I also added these items and completed those...

* mailed netflix movie
* bills
* updated netflix queue
* cooked dinner (now I have to clean the kitchen again!)

I still need to clean out my car. I hope to get that done tonight, so I can put that stuff up where it goes.

I could've gotten more done, but I took a lot of breaks :)

I love you, Ryan!

0 comments: