CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just when I thought...

Yesterday I only cried about five times, which is pretty good considering I had cried nearly all day for the past week.  Today, I have cried over five times and it is not even 10:00 a.m.  Maybe it is because this afternoon will be a week since the crash or since the last time I talked to Ryan.  I hate this and there is nothing I can do to make it change.  There are so many people hurting from this crash, Ryan's family and friends, but also the other two men's family and friends.  There is no reason for the crash that we know of.  I keep offering my help to Ryan's parents, but really what can I do?  There is nothing that I can say or do to take away their pain, just like no words or actions can take away mine.  I do appreciate every kind word of sorrow or encouragement, but as most everyone has said, "I don't know what to say."  Well, there is nothing you can say.  It just sucks.  The only thing you can do is pray that Ryan's, Brian's, and Darryl's families and friends to find the strength to get through this.  God alone knows our every need and knows just how to comfort us.  


On a good note, Ryan's seven year old cousin decided to be baptized.  That is the best thing that has come from this tragedy.  

I love you, Ryan.

0 comments: