CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Teachers don't work during the summer...

WHAT?!  Yeah, ok.  That's right, teachers don't work.  We have three months off.  Whatever!  


So, I have this week off before I start my summer class and then teaching summer camp.  Today, I am starting at one end of the house and cleaning my way to the other end.  I need to really clean.  I have "straightened" a little over the past three weeks, but not cleaned.  I actually CLEANED the day of the crash, so it was clean when Ryan's parents came to tell me.  Thank God, I would have been embarrassed, not that they would have even noticed.  So today, I am getting it back to that state of clean.  In order to do that, I will have to do the following things:

*  put up yard work stuff
*  wash clothes
*  fold clothes
*  hang up clothes
*  get clothes off dining room table :)  This is where I "lay flat to dry"
*  water peace lily that Ryan's parents gave me
*  return spreader to my neighbor
*  wash dishes
*  clean off kitchen counters
*  clean out refrigerator
*  sweep and mop kitchen floor
*  wash sheets
*  make bed
*  clean shower  (both bathrooms)
*  clean toilet  (both bathrooms)
*  clean sink  (both bathrooms)
*  vacuum the ENTIRE HOUSE!  

That is inside the house.  I also need to clean out my car and wash it.  The weatherman says it is supposed to rain everyday this week, except Friday but it starts back again on Saturday.  Therefore, I don't want to wash my car.  But I do need to clean it out.  

I have a homeowners board meeting tonight too.  

I also need to do my job as treasurer of the music organization and send in our dues!  Gotta get on that.  

So much to do for someone who doesn't work during the summer. I guess I should go get my bon-bons and turn on my stories. Oh wait, I'm up too early for my stories. Maybe I should go back to bed and wait.

I hope everyone has a great day and I will update my list at the end of today.  

0 comments: