CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Work

I went back to work today. It was pretty hard.  Most people just smiled and gave me a hug or prayed with me.  Some were a little more prying, while still another reminded me "there are other fish in the sea."  WHAT?!  I just couldn't believe my ears.  As far as I am concerned right now, my sea is dry.  There is not another living creature in it.  I know that will change, but I couldn't believe that was her choice of words for encouragement.  It really hurt me, like she thought I was only upset because I don't have a boyfriend anymore.  I know she was trying to be helpful and nice, but it was really shocking.  


I am now heading to Ryan's apartment for the first time since the accident.  His mom and dad are meeting me there to let me grieve.  I know it will be hard, but I just want to be close to him again.  We are going to start packing his things.  This sucks......

I love you, Ryan!

0 comments: