CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

God, give me strength

Today, I head back to work after the tragedy of last weekend.  I still can't talk about the accident without crying, so today will be hard because I know the teachers are going to ask me about it.  I am so tempted to print the address of the blog to give to people who want to know.  I think that will be easier than trying to talk about it while at work.  I just can't be expected to do my job and talk about something that devastated my life.  I know that with God's help I will make it through this time, so I am not concerned.  However, that does not mean that I have the strength currently to talk about Ryan with everyone.  Believe me, it is hard enough to think of him constantly and not be able to call or send a text that just reads "smile" or receive a text with encouraging words so I don't strangle a kid who is driving me crazy :)  Today is going to be hard.  So please pray for strength.  


I appreciate everyone's concern, but it is still too new to chat about with everyone.  Ryan was a very special man to me, to a lot of people, and it will be a while before I can just put the tragedy aside and talk to random people.  Don't worry, I am talking to my friends that I trust and that have seen me cry about other things and who have helped me through other dilemmas in life.  Right now, that is all I can do.  Thanks for your continued support and prayers.  Please pray for peace and strength for Ryan's family and friends.  Also, pray for the other two men's family and friends.  

In case you have reached this blog searching for answers because I can't talk to you, here are two news links.  Basically, I don't know any more than this.  These are two news reports from the week of the crash.

This one explains the crash.  This one has the news video and a picture of the plane.  


0 comments: